Become a Friend of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra
Friends of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra support the further development of the orchestra and make a diverse contribution to its future. To thank you for your support, we offer enticing privileges and benefits exclusive to Friends of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra.
Friends of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra
- are the first to receive the programme for the new season
- are the first to be offered the option to order a subscription or individual tickets
- enjoy, in the company of other music lovers, activities and musical privileges like lectures, special tours, exclusive concerts and meet & greets with conductors and musicians
- support Flanders’ foremost ambassadors of symphonic music
- boost the international reputation of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra
- enable the purchase of special instruments
- give a helping hand to young musical talent
Become a Friend and receive your free Museum Pass*.
Membership is € 55 for one person or € 90 for dual membership. (Your membership is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase).
Become a Supporting Member
Do you have a passion for classical music? Do you want to play a part in supporting the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra? Then you are certain to enjoy being a Supporting Member. You will automatically be made a Friend of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra and you will receive a tax certificate for the remaining sum.
Membership (for one calendar year) is € 550 for one person, or € 800 for dual membership. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact business [at] antwerpso.be
Become a Patron of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra
The Patrons’ Guild brings together a solid group of music lovers who support the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra through their contribution. As a Patron you contribute to the realisation of particular artistic and educational projects and help us fulfil the ambitions of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra. You will enjoy a flexible concert formula under optimal conditions and unique musical experiences in the form of meetings, events and trips.
Advantages of Patrons’ Guild Membership
- Best tier seating arrangement for all concerts of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra for own productions in Antwerp, and of international concerts in co-presentation with DE SINGEL
- Access to the Vitra Lounge before and after the concert and during intermission
- Meetings with conductors and soloists after the concert in the Vitra Lounge
- Exclusive events and trips only for members of the Patrons’ Guild and the Business Circle
- Fiscal optimisation of your gift
- Access to the network of the Patrons’ Guild and the Business Circle
- Invitation for the opening and the final concert of the season
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact mecenas [at] antwerpso.be
You can also support the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra by making a tax-deductible donation. These donations are spent in the most cost-effective manner within the framework of our operational budget and are used to purchase and maintain the orchestra’s instruments. For donations of € 40 or above, you will receive a tax certificate that entitles you to a tax deduction of 45% on the sum paid.
- Donations can be transferred to the following account: IBAN BE08 3200 3025 8313 / BIC BBRUBEBB
- Please mention the word ‘Donation’ as a reference
Bequests to the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra
You can include the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra among the charities in your will.