Disclaimer & Sales conditions
The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra strives to display as accurate information as possible on this site. For questions or additional information, please contact us via email@example.com.
The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra provides the information in confidence, but can never guarantee its accuracy. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The data can be changed or adapted without warning. The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programmes described at any time without prior notice.
The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra cannot accept responsibility for information on the website. Access and use are at the expense of the user.
Terms and conditions of sale
General terms and conditions of sale
- Antwerp Symphony Orchestra vzw considers the person making the purchase to be the sole purchaser. Only he is bound to pay, even if the tickets are to be delivered to a third party. Tickets may not be resold to third parties or transferred to third parties in a commercial relationship.
- Tickets are reserved at the time of sending the order form. The tickets will be sent only after receipt of the correct payment. The reservation will be cancelled if the tickets are not paid within the specified payment period. This deadline will be strictly applied. VAT and any taxes shall always be borne by the customer.
- In principle, tickets are sent by e-mail to the address specified on the order form, unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Tickets and booking fees can be paid by bank transfer or by VISA or Mastercard. Subscribers can exchange their tickets with the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra up to 1 week before the event (max. twice per season). Tickets will not be refunded, but will be converted into an exchange voucher valid until the end of the season in question. This is only valid for subscribers, single tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- If the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra cancels the event, the tickets will either be refunded or exchanged for tickets for another event, at the customer's discretion.
- The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra uses all reasonable means to keep the information on its websites complete, correct and up-to-date. However, it does not guarantee this and can never be held liable for direct or indirect damage suffered by anyone as a result of visiting or using the website, except in the case of proven intent or gross negligence on the part of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra. the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra is not liable for force majeure that delays or prevents the execution of this agreement. Force majeure includes but is not limited to: strikes, natural disasters, floods, fire, occupation, extreme weather conditions, government measures, technical defects. The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra is not required to provide proof of the unforeseeable or unavoidable nature of such force majeure situation.
- The customer specifically agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself as requested on the registration form. The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra reserves the right, if they have reasonable suspicions that the information provided is incorrect, incomplete or outdated, to suspend or refuse the requested transaction. These data may be kept to ensure the proper functioning of its services. They may also be used by hat Antwerp Symphony Orchestra for marketing purposes. Any customer who proves his identity is entitled to have access to his personal data and to make corrections to them, subject to a written request, dated and signed in advance.
- These general conditions govern the entire contractual relationship between the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra and the customer, to the exclusion of the customer's general conditions. Any modification or deviation from them or any addition must be the subject of a written agreement. The non-exercise of its rights stipulated in these general conditions by the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra cannot be considered as a waiver of its right to do so in the future. The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra has the right to modify these general conditions at any time and without prior notice. The modifications will take effect from the moment they appear on the website, unless specified otherwise. The relations between the customer and the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra are exclusively governed by Belgian law. Any disputes will be submitted to the competent courts. In their mutual relations, the parties explicitly accept electronic means (e-mail, fax, . . .) as means of proof.
Booking and handling fee
For online purchases, the reservation and handling fee is included in our ticket prices. For reservations by phone or reservations at our ticket counter, you pay €1.5* reservation and handling fee per purchased single ticket and €3 reservation and handling fee per purchased subscription.
*Not applicable to reservations for disabled and wheelchair users and tickets with VT status.
When booking, you can choose to have your tickets printed at home (free of charge) or sent by post (€3 per shipment, non-registered).
- Fixed subscriptions as from 4 concerts: subscribers with a subscription as from 4 concerts have the right to exchange a ticket from their subscription for free up to 1x per season*.
- Fixed subscriptions from 6 concerts: subscribers with a subscription from 6 concerts have the right to exchange a ticket from their subscription free of charge up to 2x per season*.
- Single tickets: in principle, tickets will not be exchanged or refunded. Exceptionally, tickets may be exchanged for reasons of force majeure, subject to payment of a rebooking fee of €5 per ticket exchanged*.
- *Exchange is only possible up to 1 week before the concert and only to a specific concert within the same season. Not exchangeable for a voucher.
Tickets will not be refunded unless specifically communicated when a concert is cancelled. In this case, the beneficiary will receive a voucher for the value of the tickets purchased.
Ticket lost or forgotten
If you have lost or forgotten your tickets, we can reprint them. We charge a €5 re-issue fee per ticket for this.
Payment term via bank transfer
Are you paying by bank transfer? Then you have 12 days to make your payment with the structured communication you receive from us. If we do not receive your payment within 12 days, your reservation will automatically expire and your places will be released for sale again.
Groups of 10 or more enjoy a 10% group discount (not applicable to tickets in top rank and not applicable to prestige concerts). Reservation cost: €5 per order/adjustment per disk of 20 tickets per concert. Reservation options are only available for group reservations of 20 people or more and are valid up to 2 months before each concert at the latest. Payment for a group reservation is always made before each concert. Tickets will only be handed over upon receipt of payment. Tickets collected on the evening itself will always be collected in 1x per group. If tickets are not collected in one go, we are obliged to charge a handling fee of €3 per ticket. Tickets not picked up on the day will always be charged.
Any programme changes will not entitle you to a ticket refund. Of course, we try to keep changes to a minimum. You can always find the most up-to-date programming at www.antwerpso.be.
Hall plan changes
The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra reserves the right to adjust the seating plan and the grade distribution for a concert at any time if necessary and for any reason.The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra always has the right to move certain customers. Moving a customer does not entitle him/her to a refund of the ticket. If the customer receives a grade upgrade due to the move, no supplement will be charged.
Seats with limited visibility
For some concerts (e.g. film concerts), 'limited-view seats' are sold. Limited-view seats are seats that go on sale when all regular seats are (almost) sold out. As the name suggests, these are seats where the view of the screen is limited and where you cannot see the full screen. Therefore, these limited-view seats are also sold at a heavily discounted rate. The orchestra, however, is fully visible from these seats.
For some concerts, we operate a waiting list system. There is no charge for booking tickets on the waiting list. When seats become available, your tickets will be reserved and you will receive a payment request. Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive your tickets.
A place on the waiting list does not guarantee a ticket. Vacant seats are always allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Additional provisions regarding coronavirus
The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra puts the safety and health of its audiences first and closely follows government guidelines and expert advice around the corona virus. This may possibly involve additional measures or last-minute changes.
- If - because of the corona virus - we have to change or cancel concerts and activities in the future, we will inform you first. Under no circumstances will you lose your money, we will of course always offer you appropriate compensation for your purchased concert tickets.
- If social distancing must be applied for certain concerts, you cannot keep the seat you chose when purchasing your ticket. In order to give all concert-goers a safe place in the hall, the hall will then be divided into zones. Based on the grade in which you purchase a ticket, we will assign you a zone in which you can take your seat in order of arrival. We aim for these zones to correspond as much as possible to the grade in which you buy a ticket. You will receive your new ticket(s) by e-mail no later than the week of the concert itself.
- If the authorised seating capacity at the time of the concert is lower than the regular seating capacity, the 'LIFO principle' will be applied: Last-in-First-out. According to this principle, tickets sold last will be returned first. If you, as a ticket buyer, are affected by this, we will refund your money.
Not feeling well, running a fever or coughing often? Then be sure to stay home. By doing so, you protect yourself, other visitors and our staff. The venue staff will ask you to leave the venue if you cough too often.
- We take all necessary precautions to ensure your concert visit is safe. We cannot be held liable if anyone falls ill.