In the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra's residence, the golden Queen Elisabeth Hall, you will enjoy unforgettable concert experiences of the highest level. You will enjoy top national and international talent, the best acoustics and a high-quality setting. We put together unique experiences for your club, taking your group outing to the highest level.
An extra meet-and-greet, a behind-the-scenes tour, catering for your guests or an exclusive introduction? We will be happy to look into it together with you.
Your group deal: a tailor-made package
With a group deal (for groups of 10 or more), you enjoy several benefits:
- 10% discount on the basic ticket price
- Places in the highest ranks
- Programme booklets at the concert (one per 2 people)
- An intermission drink in VIP lounge at a selection of concerts
- A single point of contact for all your questions
- Flexibility: you can take an option on tickets and change them up to two months before the concert. This makes it easier to reserve the right number of tickets for your group.
Together, we will tailor your package to your needs. For example, book these extra options to make your experience completely unforgettable.
Take an exclusive look behind the scenes of the orchestra and experience the vibes that hang in the corridors of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra. You will hear stories about the orchestra's rich history and take a peek into rooms that would otherwise remain hidden. You can add this option for €10 per person.
Thanks to our cooperation with several restaurants within walking distance of the Queen Elisabeth Hall, we can offer tailor-made catering formulas.
Meet-and-greets with artists
You will get up close and personal with the conductor or soloist of one of the concerts in a casual way and get the chance to ask those questions you have always wanted to ask.
Immerse yourself in the stories behind the music. Thanks to additional interpretation by a musicologist, you can enjoy the concert fully prepared.
Prices and conditions
The price varies according to the concert chosen and starts from €26.90 per person (from 10 people).
- Not applicable to top tier tickets and not applicable to prestige concerts.
- Reservation fee: €5 per order/adjustment per disk of 20 tickets per concert.
- Reservation options are only possible for group reservations of 20 people or more and are valid until 2 months before the concert at the latest.
- Payment for a group reservation is always made before the concert. Tickets will only be handed over upon receipt of payment.
- Tickets collected on the evening itself will always be collected in 1x per group. If tickets are not collected in one go, we are obliged to charge a handling fee of €3 per ticket.
- Tickets not picked up on the day will always be charged.
Visiting a concert with a group of students from your school, conservatoire or music academy? Then you enjoy extra benefits:
- Groups of 10 or more pupils or students under 30 years old accompanied by a teacher or lecturer pay only €16 per person per concert. One accompanying person per 10 pupils/students comes free of charge.
- Groups of pupils or students over 30 years old get a 10% discount on single tickets. From 10 pupils/students onwards, 1 accompanying person comes free of charge.
Not applicable to grade 1 and top tier tickets. Not applicable to prestige concerts. Limited number of tickets per concert.
Info and booking via email@example.com.