Take into account the many roadworks in Antwerp and use public transport as much as possible. All info on the roadworks can be found at www.slimnaarantwerpen.be/.
All concert venues in Antwerp
Queen Elisabeth Hall
Residence of the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra
Koningin Astridplein 26
By public transport
The Queen Elisabeth Hall, AMUZ, the Cathedral of Our Lady and the Church of St Charles Borromeo are all easily accessible by public transport. The De Lijn and SNCB/ NMBS websites have handy journey planners to help you plan your trip from your front door to the concert hall.
Travel to the Antwerp Symphony Orchestra for free with De Lijn
The Antwerp Symphony Orchestra and De Lijn have now made it even easier and cheaper for you. On the day of the concert you can travel with the tram or bus for free from anywhere in the Province of Antwerp. Text ASO to 4884 before boarding the tram or bus.
How to buy your ticket?
- Text ASO to 4884 on the day of the concert before getting on the tram or bus.
- You will then receive an SMS ticket from De Lijn for a return journey.
- Show the SMS ticket to the driver when getting on the bus or tram or to the controller.
Tip: Are you travelling with family or friends and do you want to order multiple SMS tickets with one phone?
Text ASO followed by the number of SMS tickets that you want to receive (no more than 5). You will thus pay the operator fee of € 0.15 once-only (children under 6 years of age can travel free at any time).
- The SMS ticket is only valid on the day of your concert and upon presentation of your concert ticket.
- Your telecom provider will charge you € 0.15 to send you your SMS ticket.
You can also use the Park+Rides of De Lijn. Park your car for free on the city fringe and take the tram into the city centre. There are P+R car parks at Luchtbal, Merksem, Wommelgem, Boechout, Schoonselhof, Linkeroever and Melsele.
Tip: plan your journey in advance with De Lijn's handy route planner at www.delijn.be
If you are coming to a concert by car, please use the car parks situated near our concert halls.
Some of the car parks near the Queen Elisabeth Hall offer reduced price parking for concert-goers (validate your parking ticket on leaving the Queen Elisabeth Hall).
- At Parking Station ZOO (Van Schoonhovestraat 25-27) enjoy a preferential rate of €6 per evening.
- At Parking Breidel (Breidelstraat 15-17) you get 50% discount.